As a Game Data Analyst, you'll be diving deep into the Hybrid gameplay metrics, helping us understand our players, and playing a critical role in shaping our future and current titles. You'll work closely with the development studio, game design, and product teams to offer insights that can drive our games to new heights.
- Analyzing gameplay data to understand player behavior and identify areas of improvement.
- Leveraging tools like BigQuery, Looker Studio, and Google services to extract, process, and visualize data.
- Collaborating with design and product teams to refine game economy and balance.
- Tracking and analyzing KPIs to suggest optimization strategies.
- Providing actionable recommendations based on your analysis.
- Deep game understanding behind data.
- Proficiency in BigQuery and Looker Studio - a plus
- Strong background in game analysis, particularly in Hybrid games- a plus
- Technical knowledge of Unity - a plus
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Python for data processing and analysis.
- Deep understanding of statistical formulas and their application in the gaming context.
- A solid foundation in the gaming industry and an understanding of current trends.